Tuesday, November 27, 2007

U.S. Concentration Camps

U.S. Concentration Camps
Yep, that's correct. You thought concentration camps went out of fashion? Think again. It doesn't really hit home until you see the pictures of the 500,000 plastic coffins. You heard me. There are links on that page to all of the laws that make this possible. The most damning is the Military Commissions Act of 2006. It is now law. The voting has been done. It is law and on the books. If you don't believe me, look and read for yourself. Go ahead. I dare you. If I'm wrong then you have nothing to be afraid of. So go ahead. If you think I'm wrong then it is all bullshit. So go ahead. Read it all.
Oh, yeah. You wonder how the government keeps "losing" billions of dollars every year and doesn't know where it went? Here's a good hypothesis.
List of camps(by state)

No comments: